PBR Tradition...

This is our second year heading to the PBR at Rodeo Austin.

Morgan wanted to try the climbing wall, he did really well. They let him go up three times. He tried some of the harder routes and was still able to make it to the top! He was tired when he finished. :)

We wandered around the fair while waiting for the PBR to start. There were lots of vendors and animals to check out. We also watched the Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey for a few minutes before heading to our seats.

The PBR always starts with some great effects, and I was able to get a somewhat decent picture this year. :) The bulls won with only nine riders making the whistle. J.W. Harris was the winner for the night.

The Eli Young Band was the after PBR concert; they were part of the reason we chose to go to the PBR when we did. Unfortunately I didn't get some clear pictures of the concert, but we really enjoyed it. Morgan and I had ear plugs. It was nice, could hear the music really well and didn't have ringing ears afterward!

I'm including a YouTube link to their song When It Rains for anyone who's never heard of these guys.






Comments

Popular Posts