Winter Football

Winter season football is here!

We are playing football with i9 Sports again this season. Unfortunately winter season doesn't have a league in Round Rock, so we are having to drive to the hill country to play...but since we were willing to drive the extra distance i9 gave Morgan a scholarship!

He was so excited to play!

The first week I took my camera but forgot the memory...figures. Brian took a few pictures with his phone, but I haven't snagged them from him yet.

Brian and I enjoyed chatting with the other parents; and the boys played pretty well together for the first week.

I was under the weather the second week so we didn't make it to the game...but we did get to the third week and I remembered memory for the camera!

After the game, Brian and Morgan spent some time playing catch...and then we headed out to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner. I have to say I really love watching Morgan have so much fun playing. He loves to play any position the coach will let him play, and he especially loves to rush the quarterback.

Some of the pictures are a little blurry...that happens while taking pictures and cheering at the same time! :) In the pictures that are blurry, you can tell which one Morgan is as he is the one wearing black sweat pants.

It was such a beautiful day!





Comments

cyn said…
HOW FUN and totally awesome about the scholarship!!!!
I know the drive is long, but a pretty one I'll bet. Send me a schedule so I can make a surprise visit or two!!

Popular Posts