
I didn't take a picture this Christmas...not a single one! I usually have a few, but this year I didn't even pick up the camera. We had such a nice relaxing Christmas. Here are a few of our highlights:
--Morgan was here this year for Christmas day, he had a great time playing with friends and his gifts.
--We made some fun gifts for our neighbors. Morgan had a great time helping and running them around the neighborhood.
--Actually sleeping past 7:30 Christmas morning!
--Mom and Mariann came to visit. I made Christmas dinner and we all played games and visited. It was so nice to have them here at Christmas time. We always have a fun time together. Wish they could have stayed longer!
--Morgan went to Idaho to visit his dad's side of the family for the holidays.
--Dad and Marla came for a visit, it was the first time they have been to the Austin area. They arrived the same day Morgan left though, so they didn't get to spend any time with him. I did have fun taking them around to see the sights and try some of our favorite food spots. Brian had to work unfortunately, but we brought him food too!
--Brian took presents to Mason. I had to pick Morgan up at the airport so I couldn't go...but I'm looking forward to any opportunities to visit in the coming year!
Comments