Another Morganism...


Morgan was chattering in the back seat while I was driving him home from school the other day. He said he was surprised I could remember as much as I do, he said he was amazed I could remember he was my son sometimes. I told him I would always know he was my son. So he comes up with a scenario:

"What if I had a twin and he lived in China, and he spoke Chinese, but one day he learned English and came to America. If he talked to you would you think he was me? And if he went with his mom from China would you think she had taken me?"

Both Brian and I had the same response...."We would KNOW he was not you"....and Morgan just sat back with a huge smile on his face.

Comments

Melissa said…
Hey!--aren't kids the best--I love it when they think they can pull one over on you.
I just saw your blog about the fried oreos---sounds good!

Popular Posts