Halloween Fun
Wow, I can't believe Halloween is so close! Morgan keeps telling me we need to get a pumpkin...and I keep telling him we will when Halloween gets closer. So.....we still don't have a pumpkin, guess I need to add that to today's agenda. :)
I found some pictures of Morgan from Halloweens past that I thought I would share.
This is Morgan and I in 2002. I actually made this costume, he was the cutest little rodeo clown around! He loved this costume so much, he wore it in 2001 and 2002.

In 2006 Morgan really wanted to be the Grim Reaper. The costume was a "little" big for him, but he loved it. I had to laugh when looking at this, the mask is so big his eyes aren't in the right place! Morgan and I were taking Taekwando at the time and he was part of the haunted house our group put on. He stood just before the exit and jumped out at people. He was very proud to hear a teenager say some little kid dressed as the Grim Reaper scared him so bad he might need to go home and change his pants!
We did the trunk or treat at my work that year, it was SO cold! I dressed as a vampire...we had a lot of fun. Morgan ran around the candy circuit three or four times!

Morgan decided he wanted to be a zombie skate boarder. His friends thought his mask was awesome! We went trick or treating with some friends around their neighborhood. This was our first Halloween in Texas, it was a little strange not having to bundle up!
This is Morgan and I in 2002. I actually made this costume, he was the cutest little rodeo clown around! He loved this costume so much, he wore it in 2001 and 2002.

In 2006 Morgan really wanted to be the Grim Reaper. The costume was a "little" big for him, but he loved it. I had to laugh when looking at this, the mask is so big his eyes aren't in the right place! Morgan and I were taking Taekwando at the time and he was part of the haunted house our group put on. He stood just before the exit and jumped out at people. He was very proud to hear a teenager say some little kid dressed as the Grim Reaper scared him so bad he might need to go home and change his pants!
We did the trunk or treat at my work that year, it was SO cold! I dressed as a vampire...we had a lot of fun. Morgan ran around the candy circuit three or four times!
Morgan decided he wanted to be a zombie skate boarder. His friends thought his mask was awesome! We went trick or treating with some friends around their neighborhood. This was our first Halloween in Texas, it was a little strange not having to bundle up!

Comments