Happy Thanksgiving!
Ok...so I know that it is now December, but I wanted to post a Happy Thanksgiving message anyway. Morgan was in Idaho visiting his dad, my family either had plans or had to work, so Brian and I spent Thanksgiving with friends.
We went to Cynthia's moms for dinner and had a great time visiting. After dinner, we started watching the UT/A&M football game. Brian, Cynthia, and I left at halftime to watch the game with some friends Brian and I hadn't seen for awhile.
Brian and I considered going to the Toys R Us opening at midnight...we drove into the parking lot and kept on going. The items we wanted weren't door busters, so we bought them online for the black Friday price rather than wait in a ginormous line in the cold. :)
I had to work Friday and both weekend days :( so the rest of our holiday weekend was very uneventful. I was able to get off a little early on Sunday though, so Brian and I went window shopping just to get out of the house. We also went to Shoal Creek Saloon for dinner. I had garlic soup, and it was really good!
Morgan got home last night, we were glad to have him home!
We went to Cynthia's moms for dinner and had a great time visiting. After dinner, we started watching the UT/A&M football game. Brian, Cynthia, and I left at halftime to watch the game with some friends Brian and I hadn't seen for awhile.Brian and I considered going to the Toys R Us opening at midnight...we drove into the parking lot and kept on going. The items we wanted weren't door busters, so we bought them online for the black Friday price rather than wait in a ginormous line in the cold. :)
I had to work Friday and both weekend days :( so the rest of our holiday weekend was very uneventful. I was able to get off a little early on Sunday though, so Brian and I went window shopping just to get out of the house. We also went to Shoal Creek Saloon for dinner. I had garlic soup, and it was really good!
Morgan got home last night, we were glad to have him home!
Comments