Happy Birthday Morgan!


This birthday has kinda crept up on me, I'm not really prepared to be mom to a *gasp* pre-teen. I realized the other day, I still think of my bug as a little boy....and in looking at the pictures for this post, I see just how much he has grown. It's amazing.

I know he is excited to be getting older. I really wish he wasn't in such a hurry to grow up! He was asking earlier this month how old he has to be to get a drivers license. I don't even want to think about that one!

He wants to invite lots of friends to his party, so we're going to have a swimming party over the weekend. We let him pick where he wanted to for dinner, he chose CiCi's Pizza. All you can eat pizza.....there goes the diet! I've not seen Morgan eat so much in one sitting. He had pasta and a plate piled high with lots of different kinds of pizza...and then he went for dessert; cinnamon rolls, apple pizza, and brownies. He'll be eating us out of house and home before we know it!

We love you kiddo and look forward to many more happy birthdays with you!

Comments

Mariann said…
wow you are right I still think of him as a little boy too, but he is getting so big!! It isn't fair that they will all be taller than me too lol, I am sure he isn't too far away now. I found some pics of him too I am going to have to get them scanned in and sent to you! Love you guys!!!

Popular Posts