Winter League Football


Morgan started Winter League Football this month, he was so excited to start! There are only a few kids he played with last fall playing in Winter League and he was a little disappointed that his coach didn't sign up. He is learning a lot though and is making some new friends. He is still doing a great job rushing the QB and is really learning a lot about how to read plays. His coach told me Morgan needs to work on not wanting to play all of the positions at the same time :) I am really glad he is so excited about playing and very proud of how well he is doing.

Morgans first touchdown of the season....I come by my mad video skills honestly...thanks mom! :D

This video is much better, I didn't have to contend with other people on the sidelines...nice run Morgan!


Comments

Popular Posts