Happy 2009!
Happy New Year!
I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful and happy new year! We celebrated the midnight hour with a rousing Guitar Hero challenge. I'm not very good with the game so the challenge was really between Brian and Morgan.
Thinking back, 2008 seems to have flown by....where did it go?
For our family, it started on a sad note. Mom, Marian, Morgan, Brian, and I packed into my blazer and drove to Idaho to say good bye to Grandpa Bob. For those of you who remember him, grandpa passed away January 7th. He always had something funny to say or an interesting story to tell and it was with heavy hearts we said our last farewells to him.
Spring passed quickly with scout activities. Morgan goes to Idaho for Spring Break, so we didn't make plans to do anything. We celebrated his birthday at Gattiland Pizza, this is an all you can eat pizza place with games/bumper cars in the back.
During the summer, my dad was diagnosed with cancer. Luckily they found it early and he was able to have it removed. His prognosis thus far is really good, we are really glad the doctors were able to remove it.
As we are now peeking into 2009, I am looking forward to the new adventures we will have as a family and want to wish you all a Happy New Year!!!
Comments