Christmas Time...


Thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures of our Christmas Tree this year. Putting it and our decorations up sure helped us get into the Christmas spirit.
Morgan has been in Idaho for the last two Christmases so our holiday generally gets stretched out until he gets home. We are really looking forward to having him home next year for Christmas day.

Also, a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped resolve the travel fiasco we had this year. I very much appreciate everything all of you did to help!

We have been able to spend some time on Christmas day with Mason in Houston and visit with friends while there. It is such fun spending time with Mason, he is such a great kid! Morgan absolutely loves every minute he gets to spend with Mason.



Comments

Leeann said…
Great tree! I think ours needs an overhaul. Maybe next year :)

Popular Posts