Weekly recap...
Last week was so busy! It was the first week of school for Morgan. He is in the fourth grade this year and his teacher is out for maternity leave until the first of October. So far he really likes the substitute teacher and has made some new friends. I must say I am really happy with the school system in Round Rock, Morgan's grades went up dramatically over his last year in Idaho. We are very proud of the hard work he has put into school and hope (fingers crossed) he will keep it up this year.
We went to Houston over the weekend and had a fun time visiting with friends. Brian was had a good time visiting with a few of his fraternity brothers. Neil and Tiffany have an X Box 360, which Morgan and Mason immediately attached themselves to. Mason eventually started playing games with the other kids, but Morgan would have spent the entire afternoon playing video games if we would have let him! They sure have a good time playing with each other.
Morgan & Mason :)
Morgan & Mason picking on Brian.
Attempting a better picture....not a success.
The four horsemen...(flash was doing something funky with this picture)
I'm looking forward to staying home this weekend, although I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be a quiet one!




Comments