Morganisms...

I was talking to my co-workers about Morgan today, he is always up to something. I thought I would share a couple of the most recent.

We attended his schools open house earlier this month. As we were cleaning up to go, he asked me if I spoke Spanish. I did take one year from Coach Jones, but I don't really remember much of it. He told me I might want to study it really fast. When I asked him why he told me his teacher might think I was from Mexico. I asked why she would think that, he just smiled....mischievously. For some reason...known only to him...he had told her that I was.


We were riding in the car and from out of nowhere he informed me that I was going to be a grandma. Morgan is 9. I told him that I probably would be a grandma someday, he replied that I could be a grandma soon......I'm thinking the "grounding until 36" threat fits perfectly in this situation! :)

Comments

Cindy G said…
Kids say the cutest things! Were you able to set his teacher straight? he he

The BBQ place sounds yummy. I went somewhere similar to that when I went to upstate NY in July. It was so good, though. I wish they could transport it here. And I'll bet Texas BBQ joints kick Utah BBQ joints any day of the week!
What a funny kid! Yay, I don't think Coach Jones' spanish class did any of us much good. I had him for 3 years and all I can say is HOLA!

Popular Posts