Happy Birthday Brian!

Yesterday was Brian's birthday! :) Because of road conditions and cleanup we couldn't go to Houston so he decided he didn't want to do very much for his birthday. We went to dinner at a restaurant he used to go to a lot with friends called Houston's. As we were walking in, I realized I had left the camera home. :( The food was great and service was awesome! Brian, Morgan, and I were joined by our good friend Cynthia. We all shared some spinach/artichoke dip and had a great visit before our food was served. Morgans cheeseburger was huge! His eyes were as big as dinner plates as he surveyed his order. Brian had a steak, it looked absolutely delicious! I had a french dip that was so big I had to take half of it home. We all shared a warm apple walnut cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream for desert.
Happy birthday Bee, we love you!
Comments