Athlete & Aquanaut

This week at Scouts, Morgans den continued to work toward their Athlete badge. The boys have one more week of recording their performance in 1/4 mile run, sit ups, push ups, pull ups, vertical jump, standing long jump, and an obstacle course.

Morgan had a great day, he worked really hard and did his best. I am really proud of him. In the run, he hit the proverbial wall about halfway through. He had to stop for a few seconds, but still completed the run in just over two minutes.

Afterward, we all went to the community swimming pool and the boys earned their Aquanaut. They really have a great Webelos leader, she has everything planned out and Morgan is really enjoying the group.

I bought Brian a waterproof/shockproof digital camera last year for his birthday. It takes some pretty awesome pictures!

Comments

Cindy G said…
What an awesome picture! I've seen a couple of pictures lately with underwater cameras. (I think there was one of fish on Pepper's blog.) Anyway, I'm thinking I should get one of those. I love it!

Popular Posts